Munro racing turbocharghers can supply rebuilt or high flowed exchange turbo's. These are turbo's which are common in Australia and regularly enquired about.
*Enquire by Email or Facebook for firther details On some occasions a special exchange build can be made.
HOW THE EXCHANGE SYSTEM WORKS
This system is suitable for workshops and vehicle owners who cannot have their car off the road for long. It is also suitable for this business because the huge demand for these turbo's is beyond the capacity of the workshop so customers do not have to wait in line to get their turbo's worked on.
Contact should be made to book or orginise through the email or through the facebook page (here) (which is quicker). Then when a turbo is ready and the bank details have been received ,the transaction should be made and that will hold the turbo's securely for as long as the customer wants. The stocked turbo will be immediatly released (sent) when the old turbo's have been delivered to the workshop..A little time is needed to make a few swaps for missing studs or parts removal but
...EVERY EFFORT MUST BE MADE TO SUPPLY FOR A STRAIGHT EASY SWAP AND LESS FREIGHT WEIGHT AND SPACE.
This is to save time and money and not have
to do unecessary work. IT ISN'T HARD.
NOTE...ANY PARTS NOT SUPPLIED WITH THE OLD TURBO'S WILL NOT BE RETURN WITH THE REBUILT OR HIGH FLOWED TURBO .
For example, if no actuator supplied then the new turbo will not be delivered with an actuator. If no studs supplied then that is how the delivered turbo will be supplied. Turbo's will be returned exactly the way it was recieved (except high flowed or rebuilt) Also extra brackets and not needed parts would be better not sent to save on packaging and exchange time.
1. Contact Munro Racing Turbochargers, to check if it is possible to build an exchnage turbo.
2. Receive bank details and workshop address after turbo is built.
3. Make transaction (unless you can pay in person) then the turbo is held for whenever the customer is ready.
4. Send old turbo just as described above with no parts missing or extra parts (eg brackets, dump pipes,ect) ACTUATORS MUST BE FULLY ATTACHED.
5. Once payment has cleared and old turbo's arrive at the workshop with correct parts then the newly high flowed/rebuilt turbo will be sent. This is usually one day, so one day turnaround.